Thursday, July 20, 2006

San Diego Comic-Con Day 1

Wow. The Con is incredible. Seriously, I'm blown away by how HUGE it is!

From a work standpoint I don't have much to report. We're doing demos, I'm running intro and starter events up in the farthest, darkest room of the gaming area (Stalag..er...Room 13) On the upside, I've got Stalag 13 all weekend. My own private Clout gaming room. I might try to do something creative if the same folks keep coming for the events.

Also as usual, the players I've met have been amazing. Really, really nice people. I don't think Magic players as a whole are near as nice as people to whom Clout seems to appeal. I mean, most Clout players have or do play Magic, but the nice ones seem to like Clout as well. Maybe I'm biased, I don't know.

Sadly, I forgot my camera so no pictures. That's a bummer because there really are some pretty darned cool things I could take pictures of. Well, lots of other people will be posting pictures, so I suppose you can see that stuff if you want to.

-Adam!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish i were there but glad its started off well

Anonymous said...

GLad to hear its fun. Some of my favorite online comic artists are there! BTW - I have some notes on general organization (basically 1 page) that I wanted to send you. No response necessary other than to know you got it. What email should I send it to so that I know you get around to reading it? :) Due to the nature of my Lupus I have to deal with short term memory problems quite often, so I've become fairly organized. I might have some ideas that could help.

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»