Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Clout Mini-Games (5-chip stacks)

As I'm tired of using the phrase: 5-chip demo stack bag + booster freebee, I'm going to start calling them Clout Mini-Games. They contain:

* Playable 5 chip stack, including one base.
* One rulebook/measuring tool sheet.
* One Clout: Fantasy booster pack (for now)




Also pictured is the new Defenders of Undersea poster, included with each Demo Kit. The posters are available upon request. In fact, I'll be shipping a poster to every retail store I have shipping info for very soon.

-Adam

3 comments:

jmeyersketches said...

can we see a picture of the undersea poster?

AdamC said...

Huh huh huh...huh huh...he said "put out" huh huh huh.

Where did that come from? I'll see about taking a photo of the poster and getting it posted. I'd do it right now, but I'm just too tuckered out.

Anonymous said...

I know Gateway Games (Formerly Gamers Galaxy) would want one. Do you have thier shipping info? I've sent it to you several times but its still not on the store list - and come to think of it, I don't know that I've ever gotten a point for it.