Monday, June 26, 2006

E-mail is down...again!

I don't know what the problem is, but for the second time in two weeks I can't get e-mail to work on my laptop. It's got to be a problem at the office (which I've called, but no word back yet!)

If anyone has written me over the weekend, I'll respond as soon as I can. I have been responding to PMs sent on the forum, but that's not my favorite way to communicate. (No spell check, for one!)

Origins Info for Volunteers:

Hotel: Crowne Plaza Downtown Columbus (adjacent to the convention center)
Origins info: http://www.originsgames.com/exhibitors

Exhibit Hall Hours
Thursday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday 10:00am - 4:00pm

In order to get ready each day, volunteers should show up between 9-9:30am (unless otherwise arranged.) I'll be down at 8am-ish for breakfast and would welcome company. I'll work out help with events once we're on the ground running.

Call me on my cell at 425-785-5214 for info or if you have questions. (That goes for anyone, really.)

-Adam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well ignore my request for information via PM on the board now. I've seen this and you've answered it all. THANKS! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh BTW - did you see my note about the One on One and the Draft being listed as being held on the same time and the same day on the Origins game sheet? I've also heard at least one horror story about registration from someone whose attending the convention.