Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Wizard World - Recap

Short Version: I had an awesome time!

Less Short Version: Flew in, Ran Tournaments with Swan, Flew home, Got Sick. (Con Crud, is the technical term.) EDIT: Just a minor cold. I'm fine now, thanks everyone!

I've already heard from so many of you who had a great time at WW, I can't tell you how great it is to get your e-mail and see you posting on the forums. It really makes the trip worth it, and not just in a ROI sort of way.

I'm pretty far behind with getting kits shipped, but I'm working to catch up as quickly as possible. Venture Points and shipping the Scouts, Hunters, etc. have taken a back seat to getting the Prize and Demo kits shipped, but I should have it all taken care of by Friday. *Should*, who knows what reality might do to me.

Thanks!

-Adam

No comments: