Saturday, March 25, 2006

Demo kits are bumped to the top of the list

Putting out the big Venture Demo Team e-mail really got the demo kit requests put into overdrive. No problem. I've got everything I need to get it all together right here, so I'll start assembling kits in preperation to mail them out ASAP. I mentioned a report that I'd require to get credit for tournaments and demo sessions. Here are the questions I'll be sending out:

Venture Demo Team Event Report

Your Name:

What sort event did you hold?

□ Demo
□ Tournament
□ Other ­­­­­­­­_____________________________

Approximately how many people attended?

□ Less than 5
□ 6–10
□ 11–20
□ 21–50
□ More than 51

Where was the event held? (Please include contact information if possible.)

When was the event held (date, start time, end time)?

When would you like to hold another event?

Optional:
Describe a specifically memorable customer or situation from the event.

We are always looking for ways to improve the Venture Demo Team, kits, and events. Include any suggestions you have based on your experience with this or any previous event you have run or participated in.


Not too bad, eh?

-Adam

No comments: