Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wizard World Day 1

Not much to report, I'm afraid. Yesterday (Friday) was a big blur of demos. Two of the day's highlights were people I met. At the beginning of breakfast we were joined by Andre, our new marketing manager. I can't say much about him, yet, other than I like him and I'm excited to see what he can do for us. Towards the end of breakfast we were joined by Ryan from Game Daze (who flew in straight from GAMA). Now, a day later, I can say that Ryan and I have hit it off. Of course, that's extra good because we're roommates. As Ryan flew in on his own dime, I really want to make sure he has a great time today.

The rest of the day is a blur of demos. Today we're running the starter draft in the morning and the constructed stack event in the afternoon. It's a crowded con, and I'm really glad Ryan's here to help me out. If the crowds are what we expect, I'm going to need it!

-Adam

No comments: